Life Coaching and Consultation is the service you seek to answer a specific problem(s) using the expert knowledge of a professional. A coach/consultant has specialized knowledge and expertise on the process or the problem that is of interest to you.
You may schedule coaching or consultation services with Dr. Robert Jason Grant (creator of AutPlay Therapy). Coaching and Consultations are available in person, by phone, or video conference. Dr. Grant works with individuals, families, groups and organizations. Coaching and Consultation can be a short term engagement on one specific topic or ongoing covering broader topics. Occasionally teaching or training will be part of the engagement.
Dr. Robert Jason Grant is a Certified Behavioral Life Coach through the PeopleKeys® program. He specializes in the following areas for coaching and consultation services:
- Life Development and Growth (specialized for adults with autism, developmental issues/disorders, physical disabilities, and chronic conditions – focused on life development and growth planning, goal achievement, relationships, career, and advocacy).
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (for adults with autism or parents of a child with autism – education and exploration about autism, treatments, and advocacy.).
- Understanding AutPlay Therapy (for parents of a child with autism or related developmental disorder – explaining and answering questions about AutPlay including home implementation and processes).
- Parent Training (for parents – general parenting strategies/coaching for raising a child with autism or other developmental disorder, special needs parenting, and co-parenting planning).
- Case Consultation (for professionals – case review, discussion, and advice).
Coaching, Consultation, or Therapy? Which is right for you? View our Coaching, Consultation, or Therapy Guide here to help you decide the right service for your needs. Also, you may contact Dr, Robert Jason Grant to further discuss your options.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jason Grant’s coaching philosophy and process here:Life Coaching Overview
Individual and Group Consultations Available
Coaching and Consultation Fee: $75 one hour, $45 half hour
Consider a coaching/consultation bundle package: Prepay for 10 one hour consultation meetings at the discounted cost of $650.
Coaching and Consultation fees can be paid via pay pal below or by printing, completing, and sending the Product Order Form. The Product Order Form can be mailed, faxed, or emailed. Once your purchase has been processed, we will send you an informed consent for consultation services and we will contact you to schedule a consultation time.
You may also schedule a coaching or consultation meeting by calling our office. If you have any questions please contact Dr. Grant at [email protected], phone 417-708-0189, or fax 855-425-0096.
Play Therapy Supervision
Interested in Becoming a Registered Play Therapist (RPT) or a School Based-Registered Play Therapist (SB-RPT)?
Dr. Robert Jason Grant is a Registered Play Therapist Supervisor (RPT-S) and provides play therapy specific supervision for licensed mental health professionals who want to obtain the RPT, or SB-RPT credentials conferred by The Association for Play Therapy (APT). Supervision is available in person, by phone, or video conference.
APT requires 35 hours of supervision for the RPT credential supervised by an RPT-S. Of those 35, a maximum of 10 hours of group supervision is allowed with the remaining 25 hours to be completed in individual supervision. More information can be found here in the APT Credentialing Standards form.
APT requires 50 hours of supervision from an RPT-S for the SB-RPT credential. A maximum of 25 of those hours can be completed in group supervision with the remaining 25 hours to be completed in individual supervision.
Individual and Group Supervision Available
- Individual – in person, by phone, or video conference
- Group – in person, by phone, or video conference
Individual – $75 per hour
Group – $30 per hour for each group member (minimum of 2, maximum of 10 participants)
Supervision fee can be paid via pay pal below or by printing, completing, and sending the Product Order Form. The Product Order Form can be mailed, faxed, or emailed. Once your purchase has been processed, we will contact you to schedule your supervision time.
Price: $75.00 | $30.00 for group
You may also purchase supervision hours by calling our office. If you have any questions please contact Dr. Grant by email at [email protected], phone 417-708-0189, or fax 855-425-0096.